Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Reminders and Information

Welcome to the long weekend!!  We had a very busy short week in 5th grade, so there are some things that I want to update you on...

1.  I sent home the Native American model home requirements today.  Every student got a copy, however, I have also posted it on this blog.  Click on the links below to download the documents...

2.  I have created new book requirements for the 2nd trimester.  The 5th graders still have to read three independent books, but they have new genres to choose from.  The new book reading requirements and due dates can be accessed by clicking here, or they are under the "Reading Requirements" page on the blog.
   
3.  I also sent home the spelling list for next week.  The test is on unit 13, and will be on Friday. You can access the list by clicking here.