Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Brewer Game

Just a reminder that we are going to the Brewer game on Thursday.  Please remember that your child will either need to pack a lunch to eat on the bus, or bring money to purchase food at the stadium.  In class we discussed Miller Park rules about carry-in food/beverage items, which can be found at www.milwaukeebrewers.com under the A-Z stadium guide.  We also discussed the information that went home in the newsletter, about what they are supposed to wear.  If you have any additional questions about Thursday, please feel free to contact me!

**If you are picking your 5th grader up at school when we return, I sent an email about how I will be contacting parents about our return arrival time.

I am so excited for the game, and I know the students are as well!!    GO BREWERS!!